Fee structure


Undergraduate Programs
S.No. Program Duration Fee (Tuition Fee + Special Fee) per Year
1 BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) 3 Years 70,000
2 BEM (Bachelor of Environmental Management) 3 Years 50,000
3 B.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science) 3 Years 65,000
4 B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) 3 Years 65,000
5 B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science) 3 Years 65,000
6 B.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) 3 Years 65,000
7 B.Sc. (Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science) 3 Years 65,000
8 B.Sc. (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bioinformatics) 3 Years 65,000
9 B.Sc. (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry) 3 Years 65,000
10 B.Sc. (Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry) 3 Years 65,000
11 B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry 3 Years 65,000
12 B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology 3 Years 65,000
13 Integrated M.Sc. Biotechnology (B.Sc. + M.Sc.) 5 Years 65,000 (First 3 Years)
1,00,000 (Next 2 Years)

Postgraduate Programs

S.No. Program Duration Fee (Tuition Fee + Special Fee) per Year
1 M.Sc. Applied Mathematics 2 Years 60,000
2 M.Sc. Chemistry (Specialization: Analytical/Organic) 2 Years 80,000
3 M.Sc. Data Science 2 Years 1,00,000
4 M.Sc. Electronics 2 Years 70,000
5 M.Sc. Physics 2 Years 70,000
6 M.Sc. Statistics 2 Years 80,000
7 Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 3 Years 1,00,000
8 M.Sc. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2 Years 80,000
9 M.Sc. Biotechnology 2 Years 1,00,000
10 M.Sc. Environmental Science 2 Years 70,000
11 M.Sc. Food Science and Technology 2 Years 1,10,000
12 M.Sc. Microbiology 2 Years 1,00,000

Financial Assistance

GITAM offers Financial Assistance to the deserving meritorious candidates in the form of fee concession up to 30% for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The details are given below:

For Undergraduate Programs:
(i) At the time of admission:
Qualifying examination marks will be taken into the consideration for sanction of merit scholarships:
  • Students who secure ≥ 9.0 CGPA or equivalent percentage can avail scholarship of 30% on total tuition fee of the selected program.
  • Students who secured CGPA between 6.5 and 8.99 or equivalent percentage can avail scholarship of 20% on total tuition fee of the selected program.
  • Students who secured CGPA between 5.0 to 6.49 or equivalent percentage can avail scholarship of 10% on total tuition fee of the selected program.
(ii) Second and subsequent years:
Student has to fulfill the following conditions to avail merit scholarship on tuition fee in second and subsequent years of program:
  • 75% of attendance is mandatory to avail scholarship.
  • Students who secured ≥ 8.0 CGPA at the end of the academic year can avail scholarship of 30% on total tuition fee of the studied program.
  • Students who secured CGPA between 7.0 and 7.99 at the end of the academic year can avail scholarship of 20% on total tuition fee of the studied program.
  • Students who secured CGPA between 5 and 6.99 at the end of the academic year can avail scholarship of 10% on total tuition fee of the studied program.

For Postgraduate Programs:
(i) At the time of admission:

Student can avail merit scholarship of flat 20% of the tuition fee for all the Postgraduate programs

(ii) Second and subsequent years:
Student has to fulfill the following conditions to avail merit scholarship on tuition fee in second and subsequent years of program:
  • 75% of attendance is mandatory to avail scholarship.
  • Students who secured ≥ 8.0 CGPA at the end of the academic year can avail scholarship of 30% on total tuition fee of the studied program.
  • Students who secured CGPA between 7.0 and 7.99 at the end of the academic year can avail scholarship of 20% on total tuition fee of the studied program.
  • Students who secured CGPA between 5 and 6.99 at the end of the academic year can avail scholarship of 10% on total tuition fee of the studied program.

Note: 60% of the tuition fee will be collected in the beginning of the first semester and the remaining 40% of the tuition fee collected in the beginning of second semester.