- Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall ticket or after the commencement of the test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer only on the answer sheet.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
All candidates will be awarded GSAT - 2018 test-wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared and they will be kept on the website.
Reservation of seats
Admission to various courses of study shall be made on the basis of GSAT - 2018 rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM
Important points to note:
- Hall tickets will be sent by post or can be downloaded from the website (tentative).
- GITAM is not responsible for delay in receipt or loss of application.
- In all matters in the conduct of GSAT - 2018, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final. All disputes pertaining to GSAT - 2018 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam.
- Every effort has been made by GITAM to ensure the correctness of the information provided in this document. However, in case of a conflict in interpretation, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor is final and binding on those who apply for GSAT - 2018.