Elibigity for Undergraduate Programmes
[BEM /5 year Integrated M.Sc., BCA and B.Sc]: GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM, offers the following courses for Intermediate / +2 candidates.
Bachelor of Environmental Management (BEM)
- Five year Integrated M.Sc. Programme in Biotechnology
(with an option to secure B.Sc. at the end of 3rd year and B.Sc. (Hons.) at the end of 4th year)
[Candidates with science optionals are only eligible]
Five year Integrated M.Sc. Programme in Chemistry (Sponsored by Laurus Labs)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- A pass in intermediate / +2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Admission into B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will be based on an All India GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) conducted by GITAM University and the rule of reservation, wherever applicable.
- Bachelor of Science* (B.Sc. with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics)
* Candidates with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at Intermediate / +2 only can apply
Candidates seeking admission to the above programmes are required to appear for an entrance test GSAT - 2017 to be held at various centres in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India. Admission is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test.
Requirement for admission to the above programmes is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in group (optional) subjects in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing for the final examinations in 2017 are also eligible.